Official Site of the NBA »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

My New Blog

I apologize to those of you who have tried to get into my blog and been restricted today, Thursday the 20th. I was making some big changes to the page, and I had to lock it to prevent some unwanted things from happening.
On the brighter side though, I have completely renovated my old blog! I have a new design, theme, and arrangement of elements. If you have checked this blog from it's creation date, up until now, you know the drill! :-D Tell me what you think. Good? Bad? Ugly? If so, why? Those comments will be very much appreciated!

6 comments:

Aaron C said...

That looks great! Except for one thing...the cowboy picture doesn't exactly seem to fit with the theme of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.."

What website did you get this from?

Joshua Bradbury said...

Yeah, the cowboy doesn't fit the theme, but i like it. I got this from Final Sense, the site Eric got his from.

Any suggestions for a new template? I was actually thinking about one with a bible verse on it.

Coop said...

I think you should totally keep this Green Hills template, because it fits right into the theme of "Liberty" in your blog title.

Anonymous said...

ok then, I will TOTALLY keep it! lol

John said...

coo

Aaron C said...

Hey, I have a question. How do you organize your links in categories? (Other Blogs, Areas of Interest...)

And how did you put the verse at the top?