Official Site of the NBA »

Monday, December 10, 2007

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation


Wednesday, I’ll be going on a field trip in school. I will be going to the Museum of Science in Boston, to see a special CSI: Crime Scene Investigation exhibit. It’s kind of funny to note that this will be my first field trip at this school, and this is my second year here. I’m glad I’m going, and I will try my best to post pictures of my trip. Has anyone heard of the exhibit? Has anyone been to it? Please comment…

6 comments:

Aaron C said...

Hey, our homeschool group went to the Museum of Science on October 26.

We saw advertisements for the CSI thing, but didn't really know what it was about.

Let us know if it's dorky, intriguing, or what.

Joshua Bradbury said...

Hmmmmmm.... What did you go for? Just a trip, or a special exhibit?

I will let you know if it's dorky or intriguing, I really can't wait to go!

How are you feeling Aaron? You obviously weren't there Sunday... so, will we see you Wednesday?

Thanks for the comment!

matt bradbury said...

yo yo yo sup dawwwwggggg??!??!?!?

hey im gonna bomb the museum anyway... so dont bother goin... youll blow up!

ha ha ha jk. soo...

I AM HUNGRY!!!

Coop said...

mmmm....kayyyy, Matt, that was weird...

The Musuem of Science rocks. I'm sure you know why.... ;).

Zuzusmoosher said...

Yup, Museum of science is cool.

Never heard of the exhibit, but if it's in the Museum of Science, it probably is cool.

Coop said...

check out my blog, I posted those pics of Aaron.