Official Site of the NBA »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Everything

So get this: I've been thinking about ideas for this Valentine's Dinner for 3+ weeks now. I'm finally sitting down at the computer, ready to type up the Menu for the whole thing, and I can't remember even one of my fabulous ideas. No matter what I thought, I'm sure it will turn out alright. Anyone have any ideas?

I'm also supposed to be opening, and closing the dinner with a "few comments." Now, c'mon. I was told I'd only have 5-7 minutes to speak, and let's be honest, I obviously need some work on finishing on time. lol, I can't help but recall how I spoke for 45 minutes at the Teen Service, when I was only given 15. Wow. That's bad. Maybe that's part of the reason we aren't doing another one.

In other news, there's an annual meeting and dinner in church on Sunday. Not that the meeting directly affects me, or does it? And, yeah, there's some kind of football game going on between the (10-6) New York Giants and the (18-0) New England Patriots. I don't really see what the big deal is. Brett Favre won't be there. Ok, you got me, I can't wait for the history-making sporting event of a lifetime. Happy?

4 comments:

matt bradbury said...

Acually, no. i wanted Favre to be in the superbowl JUST so we could bag on you when he thru an INT, or when we beat him. Yea, thats right!

Anonymous said...

Share this video with others. :) It's awesome!!!! Go Huck! We can do it! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FssH6uQ3Sc&NR=1

11 Smiths for Huckabee said...

Please help us get this video out to Texans by posting it on your blog, then emailing a link to all the Texans and all the Huckabee supporters you know! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhApGSuT2BY

Thanks, and GO HUCKABEE!

JOANN NORALS said...

What everyone wants from life is continuous and genuine happiness.Yours is a wonderful blog! Nice Post!