Official Site of the NBA »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Back To School

I HATE this time of the year. It's almost time for me to go back to school. I think I have about two more weeks of freedom left. I'm looking forward to working in Office Tech, but as far as most of my other classes, I am really NOT looking forward to it. This is one of those times where I wish I was homeschooled. I wouldn't have to deal with going out early in the morning, to a place where my torch is constantly being put out. At the same time, I am very thankfull that I go to a school where I can meet new people, participate in sports, and receive special training in an occupational area. I might be sparking a heated debate here, but what do you think? Which method of schooling is better?

3 comments:

Coop said...

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Coop said...

oh... and my ever-famous "heh"

Anonymous said...

Well, there are defintitely some pros and cons on both sides. But I would choose home schooling. Especially now with it becoming a lot more popular, there are lots of home school groups around to join, so you still can participate in sports and meet new people, while still being in an environment where the parent can control where the kid is and what is being taught.