Official Site of the NBA »

Sunday, August 12, 2007

I Can't Wait!

I CAN'T WAIT!! VBS has had it's share of failures over the past few years, but it has always been a blast. I have to admit that- it has always been a blast. Besides, from what I hear, and what I've done, I have a good feeling about numbers this year. I'm doing all the computer work for the program. I have registered 9 new kids over the phone! That number alone is more than we've had in the past decade combined! I can't even imagine the blessing our Lord has is store for us this week!

3 comments:

Coop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coop said...

I AM PSYCHED TOO!!! Check out my "Yipeekiyeah!" post on my blog. I have a strong feeling our numbers will climb, due to the boulevard distribution, our one-on-one distrbution, and a bunch of people bringing kids they know. Kids always yield more kids!!! And that combined with the 5Th Street's contact list is a good thing.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess it worked! I think since last year, we have more than doubled our numbers :)