Official Site of the NBA »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Enthusiasm II

I guess I really haven't had any enthusiasm to post lately. I have been using most of my computer time to keep track of my Facebook, and I'm pretty competent in my skills using it, so it seems a lot more exciting than my blog. The truth is, I don't really have much to post about. I guess I could talk about that game of GDB last night. I was surprised how good I played, actually. I made 6 catches, and made a good %75 of the shots I threw. it was fun. Another thing too... If anyone want's a copy of the VBS trailer that I made, just leave a comment about it, and I will get it to you as soon as possible.

P.S. I will open up the anonymous comments option so you can make a post if you read this and don't have blogger. Your Welcome!

4 comments:

Joshua Bradbury said...

Make sure to leave your name if you choose the "other" option...

John said...

Me please! :)

Anonymous said...

I'd love to get a copy of the VBS trailer! If you send it to John, perhaps I can just get it from him.

Oh, and congratulations on your success in GDB! Wish I could have been there. :)

Anonymous said...

any1 else?