Official Site of the NBA »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Another In-School Post

Hey, what's up everyone? I'm posting from school again. Today has been boring. I finished all the assigned work for this morning, and was playing this cool game for a while, when I decided, I should post. I was trying to think of things to post about, when I noticed that the thing I post the most about, Is not having anything to post about!

Yesterday I had an eye appointment, during which my eyes were checked, numbed, and shot at with a laser. Sounds funny, eh? I'll be getting contacts in a few months, and I needed to get a new prescription so they could be up-to-date. He had to test my eyes for glaucoma, and to do so, he dropped a liquid into my eyes, which made them, and my whole face, numb. He did a few more things, and then I was done.

What do you think about me getting contacts? I am definitely getting them, but I was just wondering if you had any thoughts or opinions.

5 comments:

Coop said...

Make your eyes blue :D. lol

Coop said...

hehe, my old template. It looks cool... but stick the Jordan Champ one in there!

matt bradbury said...

hey, nice post. I think its a good idea if you get contacts, gee, i want them too so.Oh well. i agree w/ eric put it back!

Anonymous said...

You will love having contacts. don't mess with your eye color, though. Keep it real.

Joshua Bradbury said...

I''m sure I will. Don't worry though, I don't plan on changing my eye color. lol

I appreciate your comments, though. Keep checking this page out, as I will be making more posts in the future...