Official Site of the NBA »

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Tastefully Simple

So, yeah, I haven't made a post in a while, "my bad." I can't think of anything to talk about, so I guess I'll just talk about last night. From about 5:30 to 9-ish, my mom was hosting one of those "tastefully simple" parties. It was pretty fun. I stayed in my room more than half the night talking on the phone, and using my laptop, but when I went out, it was awesome, and I stayed out...

One thing I couldn't help but notice though, was, that my house was jam-packed! The last time it was that full was the day we moved in, when almost everyone from the church was there. It was kind of fun to see the house come alive, so to speak.

I definitely want to do it again, but my mom thought it was too much work making several dips and breads the night before, lol. I was thinking about having all the teens over our house for an after-glow, or a sunday afternoon or something like that. Who would be up for it? Who understands what I meant about the house coming alive? Please comment, because honestly, I don't even think anyone checks this blog anymore...

7 comments:

Zuzusmoosher said...

Well I'd be happy to suggest what to do after church but the problem is I don't go to the same church so I wouldn't be able to help.

And don't worry I stil check out your blog.

This is Nick H. btw.

Aaron C said...

You're giving up because of comment quantities already???

Remember our friends the Hathaways (from NCFCA)? Silas's blog (SNS News) has 14,000 people looking at per day, and the max he usually gets is 7 comments per post.

Coop said...

Yesssss, of coursssssssse you want another one, and yesssssss, it was quite good for you when you came out :). And for the record, folks, he was tlkaing to me on the phone that whole time, heh.

I still check this blog every day, I almost fainted when I saw you had actually posted ;P

Coop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coop said...

oh, and btw, since th poll is closed you might want to remove it :).

matt bradbury said...

hey! I remember that! I was all hyped on mountain dew! That was fun!!!

Anonymous said...

"house coming alive" is a really nice image.