Official Site of the NBA »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Vacation Bible School


This year VBS will be very fun. I have a strong feeling that there will be 10x more workers than kids, but other than that, I think the time will be profitable. I'll be the week's photographer, along with Eric and Aaron. Last year I had fun taking pictures of just about everything that happened during the week. This years theme is Rescue Zone: Saved By God's Power. A very humbling title, fit for a very humbling subject matter. Overall, I'm looking forward to it. I hope everyone else is as enthusiastic as I am.

4 comments:

Coop said...

Yo dude, nice new blog pic. Check out mine.

To find out what i think about VBS, check out my blog...


Signing off dawwwwwwwwwg...

John said...

Nice man... I totally agree about the workers thing.

Coop said...

ic u changed ur colors... nice, bro.

Joshua Bradbury said...

Thanks for your comments. I like my new colors too.