Official Site of the NBA »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Half-days, Wednesdays, and Saturdays...

Half Days, are awesome. I'm in school now, it's about 10:05, and I get out today at 10:30! I plan on going home, drinking a large amount of Coca-Cola, playing some Madden, and topping it all off with using my computer.

Prayer Meeting last night was awesome. Pastor Eric's message from 2nd Kings, about taking a stand was not only edifying as usual, it was down-right energizing. Soldier was also energizing, (just, in a different way...) I took out Corey, and Steven, which is... not something that happens all the time. I've been running alot more lately, and I think the extra training on my leg muscles has helped my speed and endurance.

There's a teen activity coming up soon, and I am pumped! For those of you who still are in the dark about what we're doing, let me turn on a light for you. We'll be playing football! I can't wait! It should be pretty fun, as long as I don't tackle a certain someone...

Comment on anything accept for the tackling thing... even though I can smell Corey and Eric's comments a mile away....

5 comments:

matt bradbury said...

hey bro! I read your post, and I have some simalarities. I am in skool too, and I went to p.m last nite too! Well, nice post, but I gotta go, SRY.

Aaron C said...

Oh yeah, I forgot that football was coming up.

I'm tempted to comment on the tackling thing, but I won't. (You should be proud of me for setting a good example.)

Seems we'll only have 9 kids again...and 2 adults (maybe 3).

Dartagn said...

You know you opened yourself wide up for this question, so here it is.

How many girls exactly have you tackled and how many times???

Anonymous said...

No Comment.

Coop said...

He's tackled Bekah and Matthew, those are the girls he's tackled :D.

I can't wait for football, since I know I'll own all y'all. BRING IT ON, BOIZ!!! What is the exact date of this thing...? Speaking of football, yes, we will be playing some Real Football. No, I mean REAL, SERIOUS football ;).

I might be organizing the Thanksgiving Football game... I hope.

I ran down Stephen too! And made a spectaular, diving, physics-defying tag of Jenny. Take that! :D