Official Site of the NBA »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

I'm sitting here on my bed, with my laptop on my lap, typing... and I am stuffed. I can barely keep my eyes open, but I feel bad about not posting for a week or two, so here you go.

The Wednesday Testimony/Pie service went well. I'm glad I got to share a testimony last night, and I definitely enjoyed hearing from those of you readers that were there as well. The pie was good, and the dodgeball was good too. (Even though Jenny almost took me out in both games.) It was good to see the Guggers there last night. Seeing and talking with Danny brought back a lot of memories from a long time ago.

Football this morning was also fun. A few of the calls were the most absurd things I've ever seen! (And believe me, I've seen some pretty absurd things!) I saw some things I didn't need to see, that I have too much decency to post about on a published website, so we won't go any further. Overall, this week has been pretty fun.

1 comments:

PHILIP JOHNSON said...

I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.