Official Site of the NBA »

Friday, November 9, 2007

"Work Faithfully"

"...the men did the work faithfully... to set it forward"
2 Chronicles 34:12

Saturday is the church's Bi-Annual Work Day. This one is always a little more fun than the spring one, because of a few things. The first, is that it brings a lot of the young men together to do a faithful work for the church. Normally, doing work is not something I look forward to. But for some reason, doing it with my friends makes it fun. I also enjoy cleaning the chandelier shades with Mr. Denno. Contrary to popular opinion, Mr. Denno is a pretty nice guy to hang around with. :P I also like to jump into the leaves when they are all raked up. Once again, :P

Soldier on Wednesday was pretty fun. I ran right into Steven by mistake, but we all make mistakes, right? Anyway, I was being chased by someone, and I tripped, fell, and got my wrist bruised and swollen, and I have some very bad scrapes. It was fun though. I played with NO sweatshirt, so I don't want to hear ANYTHING about me shivering, or being cold, or being a baby! lol What do you think of Work Day, is it fun? Is it boring? Feel free to comment...

2 comments:

Coop said...

POST AGAIN! Since that new network is in, your internet will always be in and you can post more often than once every 1.5 weeks lol.

JANET TRUMPER-WHITNEY said...

eorge Burns:

Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.Yours is a nice blog.