Official Site of the NBA »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

After-Glow

I had a great time at the After-Glow on Sunday. That Ping-Pong baseball game was very creative, and from what I have heared, it was designed on a spur-of-the-moment type of timeline. It was cool to see the pictures of Bekah and Jenny's trip to Pittsburg too. It was a smart idea to have the pictures displayed on the projector, as opposed to the laptop screen. One of the ideas that a friend and I had, was, a game of Age of Empires on the projector. How sweet would that be?! Pictionary was pretty fun, and in case you are wondering, my team won! LOL! Anyway, see you all at Prayer Meeting tonight!

5 comments:

Coop said...

A game of AOE on that big screen would be awesome! Of course, I'd pwn you, so it wouldn't be much fun for you, but oh well :). Oh, and I still owe you that whupping I never got to give you on Wednesday.

Coop said...

Spell check:

It's heard, not heared.

It's Pittsburgh, not Pittsburg.

Shape up, Mr. Greater Lowell smart guy!!!!!!!!!

Coop said...

Also, just to let you know, your link to Corey's blog in messed up. You have the link as http://www.http//www.crazinessincarnate.blogspot.com/. As you can see, two http://www. mess up the URL and it comes up with an error. So change it, plz!

Joshua Bradbury said...

I KNOW HOW TO SPELL, LITTLE EINSTEIN!! I TYPED THE POST ABOUT 3 MINUTES BEFORE I LEFT FOR PRAYER MEETING!!!

Coop said...

SO WHAT?!?!?!? I CAN SPELL BEtTER THAN SOMEONE 2 YEARS OLDER THAN ME!!!!!!! W()()T()z()RZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!