Official Site of the NBA »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Enthusiasm

For the past week, I have felt very little, to no enthusiasm when it comes to posting on my blog. Don't think I have nothing to post about though. Tonight, is Prayer Meeting. Thursday, is my "last day to work on my color before high point". Haha! two people have told me that I'm so white, that when I go swimming at HP, those swimming with me will need to wear protective sunglasses. I guess in a way, I'm whiter than snow. I know. Not Funny. But hey, at least I try. Friday is the Caudill's house, and then the Coopers, Saturday is the Church's Cookout, Sunday is two service's with Jenny's birthday party in between, then Monday, is.... well.... you know. It has taken all my might to not go crazy with the High Point topic. I'll try to post a little more before HP. I fear however, that the enthusiasm will be there, and the time will not. Where there's a will, there's a way...

3 comments:

Coop said...

Don't fell afraid to babble about HP. It's only 5 days away, so babble while you can... HP ROCKS!!!

Coop said...

Oh... and I must leave my ever-famous word of exhortation:

Heh.

Joshua Bradbury said...

I'll do my babbling... On sunday...