Official Site of the NBA »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Moment We've ALL Been Waiting For!

The time is finally here! Tomorrow morning, 7 of the teens from CBC will be embarking on a Lord Willing, life changing journey, to Pennsylvania. It is my heart's true prayer that we will be encouraged, strengthened, edified, "shaken, and stirred," refreshed, and ultimately drawn closer to the One who has, does, and will continue to bless and refine His people. Well, I guess this is it. Pray for safety, and a great time. I'll see you all when I get back!

5 comments:

Coop said...

heh.

Josh Bradbury said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josh Bradbury said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josh Bradbury said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josh Bradbury said...

oops! I'm signed in on my delian acount! This was all Josh!