Official Site of the NBA »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Life

To the very few of you who read this blog, I hope that you had a spectacular 4th of July, I most certainly did. Now, to the even fewer of you who care about what I post about, you can relax. I am finished with my history novel, for now... For the next few weeks, I plan on posting about my life. Today, I officially start the MCAS (Massachussetts Comprehensive Achevement System) training course today. I'm not too thrilled about it. FYI, for the past week and a half, I've gotten up at 11:45! Now I have to get up at around 9:00! That's absurd if you ask me, but that's just Life.

4 comments:

Coop said...

You definitely had a SPLENDID 4th of July ;).

Anonymous said...

WHAT?! You get up at 11:45? and you think getting up at 9 is something? I have already been work for hours by then.....
How long does this training last that makes you get up SOO early? lol :P jk!

Coop said...

Hehe... that is just life, you gotta deal w/it as it comes.

Coop said...

By the way, with your poll... the poll service you used stinks. I know I gave it to you, so I'm not knocking you or anything. But try www.polldaddy.com. Or www.freepolls.com. Those or the two best free poll services on the web. I use both, so if you want any reccomendations, ust ask me :).