Official Site of the NBA »

Monday, July 9, 2007

Busy

This whole past week has been incredibly busy. I wouldn't have had time to post whether I wanted to or not. Not to mention the fact that my internet went out for over a week! I have been going early in the morning to the MCAS training course thing, which so far, I have found to be barely profitable. I am not really going anywhere with this, but who says I have to? It's my blog! Anyway, one of the things that has been on my mind more and more recently is this year's "Teen Service." I have been brainstorming ideas for the music, and messages, given I am involved with either. I would absolutely love to preach again, but word on the street is that others are anxious to do the same. I don't have to, I was just wondering. I ramble a lot, don't I?

0 comments: